Policy and request to consent the processing of personal data
KILESA SRLS (Fiscal Code: 04646320616) with registered office in Corso Trieste 16, 81100 CASERTA, is a company that produces bags and accessories made in Italy with quality certificate under the Kilesa brand.
This information is intended to inform the user about the methods of processing personal data.
This information is intended to inform the user about the methods of processing personal data. Antonello Ledda as owner of the before mentioned company, in line with Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereafter “Privacy Code”) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereafter “GDPR”), intends to guarantee the privacy and security of each visitor’s personal data in accordance with the provisions of this Information
This Privacy Code is intended as the Code according to art. 13 of the Privacy Code and articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR.
Type of data processed
Your personal data is collected and will be processed exclusively for purposes strictly connected to the use of the website, its services and the possible online purchase of products. In particular, your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
as part of the registration processes on the www.kilesa.fashion site, we collect your personal data (such as, for example, e-mail address, postal address, gender, user ID, password) using the relevant registration form to provide you access services to restricted areas and / or to send newsletters, where required; i During the purchase of products and / or services, we collect your personal data (such as, for example, e-mail address, personal data, postal address, credit card and bank details, telephone number) using the appropriate order form;
- to provide customer care assistance and services;
- for subscription to newsletter services;
- for the insertion of personal data in the computer databases of the Data Holders;
- to keep the accounts;
- for the management of payments;
- to fulfil the obligations established by civil and fiscal laws, by regulations, by community legislation.
Personal data will be stored in the form that allows identification for the time strictly necessary for the purpose for which the data were collected and subsequently processed and, in any case, within the limits of the law. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes not permitted by law or without your express consent. Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties only when this is necessary to follow up on the conclusion of the contract, such as online payment entities such as Paypal, for the execution of remote electronic payment services, by credit card / debt, if the customer decides to purchase a product or service. In addition, your data may be disclosed to police forces or to the judicial authority, in accordance with the law and upon formal request by these subjects.
Purpose of the processing and related legal basis
The data referred to the mentioned above point 2 will be used to record the user experience of our platforms, as well as to ensure the correct functioning of the web page and its contents.
Further purposes of using the data provided by the user is to carry out profiling activities, i.e. analysis and processing of information relating to the user, preferences, habits, consumption choices and / or browsing experiences. This activity is also carried out through the use of technologies such as cookies.
The processing of user data is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest of the Owner, as well as with the specific consent provided by the user, except for an analysis of elementary information relating to his consumption preferences.
Scope of data sharing
The previously illustrated data could be communicated to partners who support KILESA SRLS in the management of this site. If KILESA srls should communicate your personal data to third parties, they will act as independent Data Controllers or will be appointed by Kilesa srls as Data Processors. You can request the updated list of these Managers through a special online form, by clicking here.
Data transfer outside EU
According to art. 43 of the Privacy Code and art. 44 of the GDPR, Kilesa srls could transfer your personal data to Third Parties located in States not belonging to the European Union or to the European Economic Area. In this circumstance, Kilesa srls ensures the adoption of adequate guarantees (such as the signing of standard contractual clauses approved by the EU Commission) with the foreign company receiving the data; these clauses guarantee a level of data protection corresponding to that enshrined in European legislation.
Your personal data are processed by Antonello Ledda, with headquarters at Corso Trieste 16, 81100 CASERTA, as Data Holder. More detailed information on the name of the Data Processor can be requested by sending an email to the following pec address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Methods of data processing
The processing of personal data is carried out mainly using electronic procedures and supports (DB, CRM platforms, etc.) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness , correctness, non-excess and relevance provided by the current privacy legislation.
Redirect to external sites
The website can use the so-called social plug-ins. Social plug-ins are special tools that allow you to incorporate the social network features directly within the website (e.g. Facebook’s “like” function).
All social plug-ins on the site are marked with the respective logo owned by the social network platform (eg Facebook, Instagram).
We inform you that the navigation data will be kept by the Owner for a period of 3 months.
We also inform you that the data you provide will be kept for a period of more than 3 months, only if this is necessary to defend or assert a right or to fulfil any further legal obligations or orders from the Authorities.
Rights of the interested parties
The subjects to whom the above mentioned personal data refer (so-called «interested parties”), have the right to execute their rights in the manner and within the limits established by the current privacy legislation.
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask Antonello Ledda:
- l’accesso: può chiedere conferma che sia o meno in essere un trattamento di dati che la riguardano, oltre a maggiori chiarimenti circa le informazioni di cui alla presente Informativa, nonché di ricevere i dati stessi, nei limiti della ragionevolezza;
- la rettifica: può chiedere di rettificare o integrare i dati che ci ha fornito o comunque in nostro possesso, qualora inesatti;
- la cancellazione/oblio: può chiedere che i suoi dati acquisiti o trattati da KILESA SRLS vengano cancellati, qualora non siano più necessari alle nostre finalità o laddove non vi siano contestazioni o controversie in essere, in caso di revoca del consenso o sua opposizione al trattamento, in caso di trattamento illecito, ovvero qualora sussista un obbligo legale di cancellazione;
- la limitazione: può chiedere la limitazione del trattamento dei suoi dati personali, quando ricorre una delle condizioni di cui all’art. 18 del GDPR; in tal caso, i suoi dati non saranno trattati, salvo che per la conservazione, senza il suo consenso fatta eccezione per quanto esplicitato nel medesimo articolo al comma 2.
- l’opposizione: può opporsi in qualunque momento al trattamento dei suoi dati sulla base di un nostro legittimo interesse, salvo che vi siano nostri motivi legittimi per procedere al trattamento che prevalgano sui suoi, per esempio per l’esercizio o la nostra difesa in sede giudiziaria; la sua opposizione prevarrà sempre e comunque sul nostro interesse legittimo a trattare i suoi dati per finalità di marketing;
- la portabilità: può chiedere di ricevere i suoi dati, o di farli trasmettere ad altro titolare da Lei indicato, in un formato strutturato, di uso comune e leggibile da dispositivo automatico.
Furthermore, according to art. 7, par. 3, GDPR, we inform you that you can execute your right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given previously. Finally, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint before the Control Authority, which in Italy is the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
To exercise these rights, report problems or ask for clarifications on the processing of your personal data, you can send an email to email@example.com
We also inform you that it is possible to forward your requests also by post, by writing to the Data Controller, Antonello Ledda, with registered office in Corso Trieste 16, 81100 CASERTA, specifying the subject of the request.
If, however, you wish to execute the Oblivion right with reference to your personal data, we remind you that the Data Holder is Antonello Ledda, to whom you can contact, for the purpose of executing this right according to art. 17 of the GDPR, by writing to the Owner based in Corso Trieste 16, 81100 CASERTA, or by sending an email to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The possible entry into force of new regulations, as well as the constant examination and updating of services to the user, could introduce the need to modify the methods and terms described in this Policy. It is therefore possible that this document may change over time. We therefore invite you to periodically consult this page.
We will publish any changes to this Policy on this page and, if the changes are relevant, we will notify them with a more visible notification.
The previous versions of this information will, in any case, be archived for consultation.